Progress Report - Word Count 47,406 (wp) 58,500 (pr)

Sunday, April 29, 2007, 10:41 PM

Just a quick post tonight to mark progress to date. I didn't get quite as much written over the last seven days as I'd have liked, but I suppose it's not bad. I'm at an interesting stage of the plot, particularly in terms of individual character development and their relationships with each other. There are no good guys or bad guys in this novel. Everyone exists in a murky grey area. Every character has something to stain their conscience, even the one and only female cast member, who until the last few hundred words seemed whiter than white.

I could write on this evening, but I need to get a reasonably early night (like before 2:00 am!) because I've got a long drive to an intensve meeting in the morning. And I know I'm going to be very tired by the time I get back in front of my computer, so it might be a couple of days before I can write again. Which is a shame, because things are ticking along nicely.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger ssas said...

I don't know how you regular job types actually write. It astounds me.

kryth is my word ver--I think that shall be a port city in my latest WIP.

11:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice progress. Just passing by. Good luck with your writing.

10:46 PM  
Blogger Stuart Neville said...

Thanks, Jamie. :)

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home