A weekend away

Friday, July 20, 2007, 7:45 PM

I'm about to head to Carrick-on-Shannon where I'll be playing with Nina Armstrong at the Indie Summer festival (http://www.indiesummer.com/), so I'll be getting a break from writing and work for a couple of days. It's quite possible I may drink some beer during the proceedings.

For those of you who are counting the minutes until midnight (there's some book or other coming out - something about wizards): Although I don't share your passion, I do hope it's everything you're wishing for. Enjoy it.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger McKoala said...

Rushed out and bought the blasted thing out of sheer fear that all the spoilers floating around would ruin my fun if I waited a week or so. Hate to be caught up by hype like that. But am now excited about reading it...

Have musical fun with beer.

8:30 AM  
Blogger ssas said...

It's quite possible I may drink some beer during the proceedings.

heh.

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home