Housekeeping

Sunday, May 25, 2008, 6:27 PM

If you cast your eyes left and down, you'll see I've given my sidebar a long overdue makeover. I've added a bunch of links to blogging friends and/or people I chance upon on a regular basis. I'm certain I've neglected some people, and if so, I apologise. I have a rotten memory and probably couldn't fit such a long list into my head. If your name is missing, just drop me a line here or by email and I'll rectify the situation.

Also, I'm gearing up to changing the name and address of this blog over the next couple of weeks - I'll keep you posted on that.

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Josephine Damian said...

Thanks for the linky love! Cool TGOB pic. I too will be rearranging my blogroll over the break.

1:58 PM  
Blogger Ello - Ellen Oh said...

Thanks for the link! Andhow cool on the Ghosts picture! Very nice!

7:54 PM  
Blogger cindy said...

yay! i made it on stuart's read list! ;*) looking forward to the upcoming changes. your website is WOW!

9:41 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Thanks for the link!

The Ghosts of Belfast site is gorgeous! :)

7:09 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:10 PM  
Blogger Josephine Damian said...

Guess I know what you're doing in November:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/27/movies/27road.html?pagewanted=1&_r=1&ref=books

4:11 AM  
Blogger Wonderwood said...

Hey, dude, thanks for linking me! As soon as I figure out how to insert links (man, how embarrassing to admit I'm that technically challenged) I'll link your blog and the website to the Ghosts of Belfast. I'll make it a point do it soon.

I hope all is well and you're soaking up the moments.

3:27 AM  
Blogger Wonderwood said...

Man, I'm so proud. I learned to do the link thing. I just read the help page, went in and did it. I feel so high tech.

4:39 AM  
Blogger Chris Eldin said...

Thanks for the link!!! I'm linking you too!!! I had your link on before, under some obscure nickname that I thought was funny....anyway, now it's your ream name.

:-)

9:02 AM  
Blogger Stuart Neville said...

Chris said: "now it's your ream name."

My ream name? Not sure I like the sound of that...

:)

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home