My Take on American Tabloid

Wednesday, June 11, 2008, 7:35 PM

Further to yesterday's post, I've been bumped up the queue in Moonrat's Celebrate Reading series, and my article on American Tabloid by James Ellroy can be found there now. As part of the piece, my agent Nat Sobel kindly agreed to answer a few questions about working on the book with Ellroy, and he also shared a couple of tidbits on the third in the trilogy, Blood's a Rover, and the author's future plans.

Thanks to Nat for taking the time to answer my question, and to Moonrat for letting me post the article.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Ello - Ellen Oh said...

That was just awesome! Great job on the review. You've convinced me to go buy it!

5:05 AM  
Blogger Wonderwood said...

I've never read any James Ellroy, but after reading your review, I have to wonder why not. Excellent job on the review, Stuart. I'll be looking for American Tabloid on my next trip to the library.

3:34 AM  
Blogger Julie Weathers said...

Just read it and I was very impressed. Beautifully written as I knew it would be.

4:09 AM  
Blogger McKoala said...

Cool stuff.

Did I mention that I love the new photo?

4:41 AM  
Blogger ssas said...

Nice review dude. You do have an appreciation for the underside of humanity. :)

3:00 PM  
Blogger Stuart Neville said...

Thanks, guys. :)

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home