Congratulations to Ello!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008, 10:33 PM

My good blogging friend Ello has bagged herself a first-class agent in the shape of Bill Contardi at Brandt & Hochman. It couldn't happen to a nicer person.

Ello (I wonder will she reveal her true identity to the world now?) has an exciting time ahead. Sometimes it will be scary, sometimes vexing, sometimes stressful - but it will always be joyous.

And these things tend to come in groups - I wonder is something big on the horizon for any more of my blogging friends?

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now, see, if you were on Facebook, you'd have access to Ello the Real(ish) person...

Karma in Denver is quite vengeful right now, so I hope that your blogging friends receive the full balance of whatever we're getting here. :)

1:22 AM  
Blogger Ello - Ellen Oh said...

Hey Stuart! Thanks so much! I am pretty ecstatic right now! And I do hope that we have more great news for our blogging friends. It does feel like exciting times!

One thing I definitely have to do is get a website and then change my blog name. Since I wrote a YA book, my blog title is no longer a good idea! I'll have to use my full name too, but am thinking of keeping Ello as my nickname. I will have to figure all these things out next!

Thanks again! I am floating on air!

1:57 AM  
Blogger cindy said...

congrats, ello!

and we can never get enough good news, especially amongst the mischief. and i <3 agent bill! hurrah to an agent sister! =D

9:50 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

That’s wonderful news. Congratulations, Ello! :)

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home