Forget the US Election, Celebrate Two Years of Moonrat!

Wednesday, November 05, 2008, 7:00 AM

Some of you may think the result of the US presidential election is the most important thing happening in the world today. Well, you're wrong. One of my very favourite bloggers, Moonrat, the anonymous New York editor, has been online two years today at editorialass.blogspot.com. Anyone who follows the Editorial Ass knows that Moonrat is one of the kindest, smartest, funniest publishing professionals online. I know her advice has helped me more than I can say, both through her blog, and through emails we have exchanged.

So, thank you, Moonrat, for taking the time to educate and entertain us. A special blog has been created to rejoice on this special anniversary at moonielove.blogspot.com. And to help celebrate, I'll be offering a signed proof of THE GHOSTS OF BELFAST to one Moonrat fan. So, for a chance to read the book a good six months before anyone else, head on over there.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Jamie Eyberg said...

Long live Moonrat!

1:08 PM  
Blogger moonrat said...

you guys rock TOO much.

btw re: your synopsis contest prize: i'm thinking of submitting my own synopsis and then picking myself as winner in order to get my hands on a copy!!

4:22 PM  
Blogger Ello - Ellen Oh said...

Dude - you know I want this bad, right? I'm working on my synopsis!!!

8:33 PM  
Blogger Ello - Ellen Oh said...

Dude - you know I want this bad, right? I'm working on my synopsis!!!

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home