That Radio Ulster interview...

Monday, December 22, 2008, 11:17 PM

Well, that was an interesting experience. I've done radio before in a musical capacity, but I've never been interviewed live on air. Another first was reading my work out loud for others to hear. If there's going to be a first time, I suppose it might as well be in front of tens of thousands of people rather than a handful at a reading! The presenter William Crawley rather caught on me on the hop by asking some rather insightful and intelligent questions, but I think I gave a reasonable account of myself.

Anyway, if anyone cares to have a listen, the BBC iPlayer show is here - though I don't know for how long. The programme starts with an interesting piece for anyone who likes Hunter S. Thompson, and my segment begins around the 8:30 mark.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Ello - Ellen Oh said...

Well I will have to find time to listen! But this is all so fantastic! Seriously, how cool are you?!!!

Have a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy new year!!

Best,

E

3:48 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

I’ve just caught up with your recent posts, and there is so much good news! This is wonderful, Stuart. Wishing you a very happy Christmas and an amazing ’09!

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home