Blog vs BBQ

Sunday, June 28, 2009, 6:06 PM

I was intending on blogging properly about my launch night, honestly, but fate has intervened in the form of a surprise invite to a barbecue with some good friends, namely James and Louise, and their two little ones.

As an aside, the topic of my musical background came up in conversation with David Torrans of No Alibis the other night, so I thought I might share a piece here. It's an acoustic fingerstyle tune that I named after my friends' first born:

Baby Asa (mp3)

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Huh. If you'll excuse me, I need to go throw out my guitar now. Or at least get practicing.

6:35 PM  
Blogger ssas said...

I love that.

Please please pleeeease haul a guitar along when you come to the States!

7:34 PM  
Blogger Jamie Eyberg said...

BBQ beats blogging any day of the week. nice tune. I should introduce you to my cousin (similar styles, although he is a piano player)

11:52 PM  
Blogger Gary Corby said...

That is seriously good. Did you give up music to write? Music's loss is our gain.

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home