Writing Magazine Interview

Sunday, June 07, 2009, 7:10 PM

First of all, thanks to the ever vigilant Josephine Damian who spotted that I didn't post yesterday. And why did I not post? My hectic schedule? Lack of inspiration? Illness?

I just plain forgot. Sorry.

Anyway, this post is just to let my UK readers know there'll be an interview with yours truly, conducted by Adrian Magson, appearing in the July edition of Writing Magazine. Apparently, it should be in the shops any day now, so if you don't subscribe, ask your friendly neighbourhood newsagent for a copy.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Josephine Damian said...

"...the ever vigilant" Josie. My so-much-less polite friends and family just call me "pain in the ass."

Figured you were out doing other promotional stuff or just enjoying yourself - you've sure earned the right to celebrate.

Am bummed we don't get that magazine here. Once more I do fit meet the "right criteria." *sigh*

7:32 PM  
Blogger ssas said...

I figured you were doing weekdays only.

Or you forgot. :P

10:15 PM  
Blogger Bowman said...

I was so busy I forgot to check. You could have escaped unnoticed!

1:58 AM  
Blogger McKoala said...

So how many days was it in a row? Two?! Tee hee.

3:27 AM  
Blogger Jamie Eyberg said...

I take weekends off, so I don't even notice when people don't post to their blogs on weekends. You have been a busy guy anyway and deserved the break.

1:43 PM  
Blogger ssas said...

Forgot to ask--did you make the cover of the magazine?

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home