#GhostOfBelfast: The Contest that Took on a Life of its Own

Saturday, October 10, 2009, 10:45 PM

Just a very quick post to say that I am amazed at some of entries to the #GhostsOfBelfast contest. The way some people can paint a picture in those 124 characters is really something to behold.

And I'm not just saying that. Seriously, use this link to search Twitter, and use the "more" button to see all the entries. There is some very, very good writing going on there. I already have some favourites, and to be honest, that shortlist of ten is going to be tough...

Come and have a go if you think you're hard enough.

4 Comments:

Blogger McKoala said...

Way too scared! Look forward to your pick of the winners, though!

3:01 AM  
Blogger Tales from the Birch Wood. said...

I have just discovered your excellent and well designed blog.

The Golden Daggers Award Winners will be announced tonight and there are some links on my blog.

Here's looking forward to reading more here...

12:55 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

I can't wait to see the shortlist. Tick-tock!

10:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The entries seem to stop after we go back nine days. I hope that you'll be able to post some of the earlier submissions.

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home